The Island where it feels great to get lost
We know that you are keen to find out the program of Sziget in 2014... Well, you have to wait a bit. The good news is: we have so many slots to fill.
So what is already confirmed for 2014? What are the things you surely won't miss if you become a Szitizen of the Island of Freedom?
Sziget, the Island of Freedom, is a place where it's easy and feels great to get lost. Not only because it is a huge island, but because so many program venues are at site that you bump into something in every minute. Besides the biggest stages, small venues are the essence of Sziget, what we call the "Soul of Sziget'. You saw the aftermovie, right?
- Celebrate 7 days of non-stop party
- Enjoy almost 60 program venues
- Check out around 100 live acts daily
- Listen to music in all styles you can imagine: ranging from the biggest names of the international pop/rock scene to stars of world and electronic music, metal, folk, jazz, blues, alternative and even classical genres
- Be part of a massive crowd of more than 360.000 Szitizens
- Experience art forms you've never even thought about
- Settle down on a beautiful green island in the heart of a buzzing capital
- Meet friends from all around the world
- Join and help building an open-minded festival community, a cultural melting pot of Szitizens from more than 70 countries
- Visit Budapest, the touristic city surrounding the festival: offering a lively cultural scene, beautiful historic buildings and special ’ruin pubs’
- Feel the sunshine and the generally great weather in the beginning of August
- Cool down and relax at Sziget Beach or at the special Turkish spas in the city
- Create your unique holiday experience with the right combination of a non-stop week of party and an amazing adventure in Budapest